Aronia Tea

Main plant in this product Aronia

Preservatives: No artificial colors or flavors. No preservatives. No sulfur. All Natural.

Net volume: 50g

Recommended use: Pour 150 ml of hot water over two teaspoons of tea. Let stand 5 to 8 minutes, then drain. Sweeten to taste.

Storage: Keep away from brightness and store in a dry and cool place (up to 25°C).

Aronia Tea, aronia fruit 95%, aronia leaves 5%.

Enable your customers to enjoy healthy foods. Let’s start this project together.

Specification sheet

“Opportunities don’t happen. You create them.” – Chris Grosser

b2b@bobica.hr